Sunday 10 May 2009

Fun N NervoUs DaY!!! :P

Today I woke up at 7.30 a.m and get dress up to go school for practise the cheer.....9:30 my team and I rest and nurissa hlp me to make up.....It looks so ugly....[shhhhhh]..........hehe.....After that we practise at the skylite at 10:30 until 11:00.....11:00 the van came and fetch us to the shah alam stadium......about 12 afternoon we reach there.....and we felt so nervous.....at 1 somethin we took Mc Donald for lunch.....it is so delicious!!! >.< We keep practising until the peformance start....About 2:45 the peformance start.My team and I cheer for the 'Robocon' first...and continue with our routine then nurissa,shallini,alliya,alya,fatin and yuni cheer with the band name 'gracing morining' watever its name called.It was so crowded and many ppl clap hands while we were cheering!!=.='' After that,we rest at the resting room,while we were resting we were waiting for the cash from the ppl......each person got 200 bucks....i am so happy!!!We pack up and went back at 5 somethin....we reach skul at 5.57......i waited for my father almost an hour......uhhhhh!!!i hate tat.....waiting for ppl who late!!!i reach home at 6.37 p.m and gave my mom 100 bucks for mother's day present.....My mom was so happy and kisses me....ps ps....ltr at 8.00 p.m i start watching tv and 9:50 i start wif my blogging.....and now i am goin to slip....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment