Monday 11 May 2009

SO TIRED N STRESS!!!!!!

I woke up at 6.15a.m[yawns]I am so sleepy.....i get ready at 6.20a.m and my father fetch me to school.I reach school and went to skylite to chit chat wif jolin and iris.At 7.15a.m i get back to my line n sang 'Negaraku' and hav the boring perhimpunan......Ltr the first period is bm...While we were waiting for teacher to come in....me,iris n crystal were chit chatting in the class......Teacher came in n taught us 'Kata Penegas'......ltr at 9.15a.m my teacher give me n crystal to recess early becoz i hav duty......when i am having my break wif crystal one probate pengawas and ask me whr is my co-op probate tag??n suddenly he ask for my phone number!!!!omg!!his name is I _ _ _ _......form 3........i told 'gan' my lovely brother...My brother go n scold him....kaka......after recess i went back to the class n ready to hav pj subject......so bored....=.=''' i hate that subject.....after pj we are having sej n geo lastly maths.......i feel like sleeping in the class.....Teacher gave me at least 7 to 8 books for homework......i almost fainted when i am doing it..........even i cant finish......i finish school at 2.30p.m n i went back at 3.30p.m.....i went home makan n bath......about 5 somethin i start doing homework until 8.00p.m......n i start blogging!!so much to write.......swt.....=.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment